Your Murphy USA Gift Card is subject to and governed by terms and conditions that are stated or described on the back of the gift card. You should read and be familiar with these terms. Your gift card is issued by the Card Issuer, and the terms and conditions constitute an agreement between the Card Issuer and you.
Your Murphy USA Gift Card:
• Is redeemable ONLY up to the available balance of your gift card. Therefore, use of your gift card for purchases in excess of the available balance will be declined.
• Is redeemable to purchase goods and/or services ONLY at participating and authorized Murphy USA locations. Therefore, your gift card is not redeemable at other merchants. Is NOT redeemable to purchase lottery tickets or money orders.
• Is redeemable to purchase ONLY goods and/or services. Therefore, unless otherwise required by law, your gift card is not redeemable for cash or for credit. See Tip 6, Tips On Use.
• Is NOT subject to replacement if lost, stolen or damaged. Therefore, you will bear the risk of loss with respect to a lost, stolen or damaged gift card.
• All terms and conditions governing the gift card are void where prohibited by law.
The gift cards in the Murphy USA Gift Card program are issued by CARDCO CVI, Inc. or its affiliate ("CARDCO"). The gift cards are distributed and/or sold by Murphy USA ("Murphy USA") in accordance with an agreement reached between CARDCO and Murphy USA. Pursuant to that agreement, the gift cards are redeemable by the card owners to purchase goods and/or services at participating and authorized Murphy USA locations.
As the Card Issuer, CARDCO is the sole obligor with respect to the gift cards. CARDCO may assign its duties. Upon that event, the assignee will become the Card Issuer of the gift cards and the obligor on the gift cards. Any such assignment will occur without notice to the card owners. If the terms and conditions so provide, the assignment will be without recourse to CARDCO. If so, assignee will become the sole obligor with respect to the gift cards upon the assignment, and CARDCO will cease to be an obligor with respect to the gift cards.